- We are a PEANUT FREE Preschool! Please DO NOT send anything with peanut butter or peanuts in it.
- We do not microwave food for lunch time, please pack lunches accordingly. We recommend healthy finger foods such as: cut up fruit or vegetables, crackers, meat, cheese, sandwiches, yogurt, etc.
- Your child should come to school in clothing appropriate for moving and getting messy. We paint, play with shaving cream, swing, jump, run, and have lots of fun! Please send your child in comfortable closed toed shoes.
- Please send a season appropriate change of clothes labeled with your child’s full name, this includes underwear.
- No personal toys are allowed at school. “Lovies” for nap are okay as long as they can fit in your child’s cubby. A small blanket and pillow will be permitted for nap as well.
- Jump 2 Learning pick up is at 2pm and 6:45pm for Extended Care. There is a $1.00 fee for every minute past your scheduled pick up time.
- We must have the following paperwork prior to your child’s first day: Copy of immunization record and Health Statements & 4 & 5 years old Vision and Hearing Screenings.
- We need to know if your child is signed up for any classes for the school year. We will also need to know day and times. Please do not forget to let us know of any changes or make-up classes.